Injuries in Professional Motor Car Racing Drivers At a Racing Circuit
Whoever loves speed can’t stop loving the thrill in driving a racing car. This is one of those exciting sports that people love to participate in. There are a number of techniques that should be followed while one drives. Along with excitement this races comes with a number of dangers of getting injured.
Injuries caused to the drivers of car racing
Every type of car racing comes with number of injuries. Whether it’s a single seat car or a formula one racing car injuries happens in both the cases. Here follows some of the injuries which can happen during car racing at a racing circuit:
• Bruises: Bruises are the common injury caused in a car racing. And most of the bruises happen in the lower limbs. Bruises also happen in the upper limb area too. These injuries can be caused both during the race and after the race ends.
• Neck sprain: Another type of injury that is caused during races is neck sprains. This is also a common form of injury after bruises.
• Ankle sprain: Some people even face sprains in their ankles.
• Head or face injury: Drivers even come across face or head injuries. Some injuries are minimal while some are really serious. These are caused basically due to the crashing of the racing cars.
• Chest injury: according to the records many of the drivers even faced chest injury. Though thios type o injury is quite rare.