Beginner tips for maintenance of car
Here are a few tips for all beginners to take care of their car:
● Check and change your car engine oil after a regular interval because it is very important.
● Don’t forget to change the coolant of your car every year. Coolant for the car should be an equal mix of distilled water and coolant solution.
● Make sure you keep your car clean inside and outside, because hygiene is very important.
● Every moving part of your car should be properly greased because poor greasing may lead to retirement of that part.
● Apply wax on your car’s body.
● While parking your car make sure that you park your car under some shade to protect its interior. You can also use window deflector screen.
● Inspect, repack, clean and grease your wheel bearings after regular intervals.
● Getting your car serviced once a year does not mean that your work is done, you have to make sure regularly that all oils in your car have not worn out.